Do you have issues with hair loss? Or maybe you just want your hair to grow longer….what ever your reasons are. I think you will find something useful here. It takes time but you should see some results within the first month.
Remember, no matter what you are trying….if you aren’t eating right and taking a vitamin supplement…you are actually encouraging hair loss. In our society healthy eating is just not something that is easy to do, so vitamin supplements are a necessity for most people. Even if you feel like you don’t need it….you probably do. Make sure to include all vitamins and minerals in your diet which would improve the general health of hair. Vitamin B, Zinc and Calcium are very important for proper growth of hair and to prevent hair loss.
If we want healthy hair, we need a healthy body! Good Luck!
1. It’s necessary to shampoo your hair at least three times a week. Try to use shampoos which are made from natural products like green tea and aloe vera. As these natural products contain ingredients which reduces hair loss and enhances long hair growth.
You can also rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea…. this helps hair grow..
2. A medicine rich in sulfur is recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.
3. Massage with coconut or olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..Do this two or three times per week. Oil is essential for healthy hair growth.
4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.
5. Apply eggs, mustard seeds and yogurt once in a week. This will enhance the health and beauty of your hair and will make your hair shiny.
6. Always consider natural products over commercial products. There are lots of advantages of natural products like; they are cheaper as compared to commercial products, no chances of side effects and result oriented.
Besides making sure we are getting plenty of the right nutrients in our bodies and on our hair…..we need to watch our stress levels. Stress in a major concern for women…it can actually make you look like you are pulling your hair out. To avoid this take plenty of vitamin C. Everyone should be getting at least 1500 mg of vitamin C in their diet every day. If you are stressed you should be getting 3000 mg of vitamin C per day. The easiest way to do this is to take a supplement. Eating foods high in vitamin C is the best but not always the easiest. I will list ways to increase your vitamin C intake in another post.
For now…..Happy Hair Growth!