100. Learning new things excites me!
99. I always wear VS Heavenly.
98. I Love to sew.
97. I know how to use a “dark room”.
96. I prefer a Cannon SLR.
95. I make a SUPER Cheesecake.
94. I like Gain, Original Scent.
93. I have 5 children and 2 step-children.
92. I learned many years ago..not to leave the house without eye liner.
91. I love to be bare foot.
90. I am 5’4″.
89. I have had 1 miscarriage.
88. I prefer Silver to Gold.
87. I had my ears pierced for the first time when I was 20 yrs old.
86. I love talking to my mom while we work together..on anything.
85. I got married the first time when I was 21 years old.
84. I got divorced within a year.
83. I Love to HUG my kids.
82. I was a waitress for 3 yrs.
81. I worked in a sawmill for 5 yrs.
80. I am a cheek kisser…other than my DH.
79. I like small dogs.
78. I lived on the border of Mexico for 4 yrs.
77. I was home schooled from 4rd grade through 12th.
76. I was named after my Grandmas..both of them.
75. I speak Spanish….just enough to get me in trouble.
74. I love finding good deals.
73. I collected dragons…until I had kids.
72. I love to read good books.
71. I like to write poetry.
70. I like to window shop. No obligation to buy….just the enjoyment of seeing beautiful things.
69. I like sticky notes.
68. I enjoy listening to music in the car.
67. I love babies and the way they smell.
66. I’m all for epidurals.
65. I can’t resist my kids smiles.
64. I love to cook!
63. I dislike doing dishes.
62. I fold my towels in threes.
61. I like the toothpaste tube rolled.
60. I wonder if no one else knows how to change out the rolls of toilet tissue.
59. I like to write.
58. I love to go to the Temple!
57. I like to do family history work with my mom.
56. I love to dance.
55. I hate liver and onions.
54. My favorite food is “Alambre”.
53. I am not an organized person.
52. I would like to be. 🙂
51. I was a nail biter…not anymore.
50. My favorite movie is “Princess Bride”.
49. I got married the second time when I was 24.
48. My favorite thing to do…make my kids smile.
47. I’m not very sympathetic. I’m empathetic, but don’t come whining to me. Can’t stand it.
46. I am irritated easily by insincerity or dishonesty.
45. I love the smell of rain.
44. My favorite song when I was young…”I love the rainy nights” by Eddie Rabbit.
43. I prefer crunchy over creamy…2/3 peanut butter, 1/3 chocolate syrup.
42. I hate to see someone sad or upset.
41. My hair doesn’t hold a curl unless I perm it.
40. I loved fishing with my dad growing up.
39. I am a procrastinator.
38. It must be Lawry’s seasoning salt, Real vanilla from Mexico, Hidden Valley dressing, and Pace picante.
37. I have ton’s of half finished projects.
36. My favorite color is Royal Blue.
35. I love going to the bathroom….alone! With 5 kids, it is hard to get away…even there.
34. I prefer my hair long and curly.
33. I wear a size 7 1/2, open toe pump, black.
32. I love my tennis shoes.
31. I can’t lie without smiling.
30. I love taking pictures.
29. I LOVE my Mom!! She is my favorite person to hang out with.
28. I collect cook books. Taste of Home is my favorite.
27. I can’t give a talk without crying.
26. I love my friends.
25. I have moved more in the last few years than most people do in a lifetime.
24. I know how to swim…long enough for someone to save me.
23. I don’t understand people who take advantage of the kindness of others.
22. I have a low tolerance for those who make promises that they can’t or won’t keep.
21. I love coupons!
20. I don’t like peas, celery, or cooked spinach.
19. I’m a sucker for puppies…but dogs are not indoor pets.
18. I am allergic to cats and long haired dogs.
17. My least favorite job is ironing.
16. I can’t stand movies with a lot of blood and cursing.
15. I can’t help but laugh at people who use the word “like” several times in a sentence.
14. If I hear incorrect grammar it is hard for me not to correct it.
13. I hate to floss.
12. I have a credit card….for gas purchases only.
11. I don’t wear a watch.
10. I love analog clocks…for looks and for telling time.
9. I want to start scrapbooking.
8. And get back into a regular exercise routine.
7. Chocolate and Peanut Butter are the best.
6. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters.
5. I am starting to love blogging.
4. I home schooled 3 of my kids for 6 months…had my newest addition to the family, was running a business and a household. It was just too much.
3. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS or Mormons). I have a Testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that God loves each of us, knows us individually and cares about everything we do.
2. I love my husband and my children with all my being.
1. I am thankful for all the support that I have and I hope to make and record many memories in the years to come. I hope you will come along with me!
Hugs & Love,